Skip to main content

Animoto Rocks YOUR Sisterlocks Pics

Make Pics of your Sisterlocks journey JAM!

You have heard me rave over Animoto.com – the upgrade from the slideshow for your pics to music video and you’ve seen mine at my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/NappNine.

Animoto has a Business use version as well.


Did you know that once you register YOU can earn 3-months of full-access unlimited access by referring others to Animoto? You don’t even have to be a paid member to join Animoto’s REWARDS program. It is just a really nice way to be “compensated” for referring Animoto to others.

Of course, if monetary compensation is your universal language, Animoto has created its own AFFILIATE program. You can earn $12 for All-Access pass signups, $20 for 3-mth commercial signups, and yearly commercial signups. Even if your visitors don't immediately purchase a package or Pass at the site, Animoto will pay you a commission for every subscription they purchase within a period of 100 days of their initial visit.

How popular is Animoto? Read what the press, everyday folks, bloggers, and actual users are saying about Animoto… http://buzz.animoto.com/press.html

You know what they say these days ‘a .jpg is worth a thousand .txt…’ rock your images out with ANIMOTO.COM!

Be my guest, register using my referral code: iajxhscz
Ready now…? Get there directly-- http://animoto.com/?ref=iajxhscz

Comments

Allecia said…
I just watched your youtube video. Your locs are beautiful! I hope that my hair looks as good as yours does at 3 years.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm A "Green" Diva

This post is probably TMI about me... but health and wellness are things I am passionate about from head to toe, inside and out-- to include menstrual health. Any of you heard of The DivaCup? I use to sell it at my online store. I'm now out of stock. The other day I got to thinking how long it has been since I first started using a menstrual cup in lieu of tampons. It's been about 4 years now at least. I'm sure it was either shortly before or after I got Sisterlocks Either way... it too is a decision I don't regret making much like my decision to get Sisterlocks. I had been a tampon user since a teen and had become increasingly concerned about toxic shock syndrome. Not because I had ever experienced any symptoms but I just got to wonderin' were there any OTHER options to tampons and pads. Oh the wonder of the Internet... I got to Googlin' up some stuff and lo and behold... alternatives existed and had existed for years. You may be amazed as I was that there ...

Lacefront Wig+Infant Child = FOOLISHNESS

Isn't she just a human baby doll... precious in all her ways?!?! Can you believe that the mom who did this to her child is quoted as saying, “It’s never too early for my baby to start looking glamorous like Beyonce!” I pray this was just a joke... poor lil baby. I read about this story here It just ain't right!!

Pipe Cleaner, Spoolies, and Wrap-A-Loc Tool Sisterlocks Spiral Curls

Here are my results from using pipe cleaners, Spoolies (hair spools) and the Wrap-A-Loc tool . I only use black in case of pipe cleaner shedding. Of course, to avoid shedding issues and snagging from the inexpensive pipe cleaner, I do recommend UPGRADING to the Wrap-A-Loc Tool. (Times got a lil' tight in MY household financially so I haven't yet purchased the longer Wrap-A-Loc Tool that WOULD accommodate my new hair length. Ya gotta do what you gotta do to get stuff done, ya know... ) Click play button to see more pics. Nowadays, I only use my Spoolies and Wrap-A-Loc tools for a single strand of loc that I may have missed; but only because the amount of hair these particular size tools hold have become limited since I have more length AND thickness per loc. I just let these curls hang all day. I never broke him up at all. I really liked the look! LASHES: Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Thickening SKIN: Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Moisturizing Gel and Giovanni Organic Body C...