Skip to main content

Who Else Had An Obama Giftgiving Christmas?


This Wishum Gregory design made into a cotton throw is OUTSTANDING! I got mine from the good folks of SecondLove.com out of Emporia, Kansas. I couldn't have been more pleased with their Customer Service. Thanks SecondLove.com!!

Get the original lithograph quality print at wishumgregory.com Check out the one I got for my brothers... (Thanks Kevin Holmes of Wishum Gregory Art. My posters were as beautiful as they were poignant-- just as you had promised!) Click Photos To Enlarge



What Obama gifts did y'all get or give this Christmas?? Do tell...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing. I LOVE IT!! How did you find them?

K.Hill
3girlsmomma said…
Girl, you know how I do...

First, I got the idea to do it; then, I just searched the Web to see what existed in the marketplace. Next, I diligently contacted several resellers and placed my order with the companies that provided the best customer service and delivered high-quality products.

I had to tell you about it!
CarmenNC said…
Hello Kecia, If you are looking for more Obama gifts for inauguration then try this site - I was feature, lol. http://www.africreations.com/Obama-Tribute.html
Anonymous said…
Several members of my family received Obama books this year.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm A "Green" Diva

This post is probably TMI about me... but health and wellness are things I am passionate about from head to toe, inside and out-- to include menstrual health. Any of you heard of The DivaCup? I use to sell it at my online store. I'm now out of stock. The other day I got to thinking how long it has been since I first started using a menstrual cup in lieu of tampons. It's been about 4 years now at least. I'm sure it was either shortly before or after I got Sisterlocks Either way... it too is a decision I don't regret making much like my decision to get Sisterlocks. I had been a tampon user since a teen and had become increasingly concerned about toxic shock syndrome. Not because I had ever experienced any symptoms but I just got to wonderin' were there any OTHER options to tampons and pads. Oh the wonder of the Internet... I got to Googlin' up some stuff and lo and behold... alternatives existed and had existed for years. You may be amazed as I was that there ...

Pipe Cleaner, Spoolies, and Wrap-A-Loc Tool Sisterlocks Spiral Curls

Here are my results from using pipe cleaners, Spoolies (hair spools) and the Wrap-A-Loc tool . I only use black in case of pipe cleaner shedding. Of course, to avoid shedding issues and snagging from the inexpensive pipe cleaner, I do recommend UPGRADING to the Wrap-A-Loc Tool. (Times got a lil' tight in MY household financially so I haven't yet purchased the longer Wrap-A-Loc Tool that WOULD accommodate my new hair length. Ya gotta do what you gotta do to get stuff done, ya know... ) Click play button to see more pics. Nowadays, I only use my Spoolies and Wrap-A-Loc tools for a single strand of loc that I may have missed; but only because the amount of hair these particular size tools hold have become limited since I have more length AND thickness per loc. I just let these curls hang all day. I never broke him up at all. I really liked the look! LASHES: Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Thickening SKIN: Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Moisturizing Gel and Giovanni Organic Body C...

Lacefront Wig+Infant Child = FOOLISHNESS

Isn't she just a human baby doll... precious in all her ways?!?! Can you believe that the mom who did this to her child is quoted as saying, “It’s never too early for my baby to start looking glamorous like Beyonce!” I pray this was just a joke... poor lil baby. I read about this story here It just ain't right!!