Skip to main content

#MAIC2014... I've GOT UnFranchise DNA!

I am a proud Market America UnFranchise business owner. VERY PROUD, in fact, being just back from #MAIC2014.  I'm proud because I have FINALLY gotten involved with a system that makes complete sense to me on spiritual, intellectual, economic, and community levels.  The limitations of becoming successful with Market America are solely that of the individual's lack of effort to: engage in result producing activities; invest in his/her training; continue to learn; execute the plan, and renew one's mind and behavior. COLLABORATION is key in these business opportunity. I'm all about that-- my dissertation research focus is COLLABORATION.

These are my people-- MY maBUSINESS PARTNERS! I love them ALL! #maFamilyLove


SPIRITUAL -
Our team comprises of different ages, ethnicities, and home states, yet ONE common purpose ECONOMIC FREEDOM. We each are working for a life of service unto others...

 Duane McLaughlin -
Christian Artist

INTELLECTUAL -
Doesn't the concept of turning one's spending to earnings JUST make sense to YOU? We've got the vehicle to make it happen...


ECONOMIC -
It is a small whole after all...in this fast paced knowledge economy WHY NOT LET people power their own economy. With the Unfranchise system, it is possible to accomplish with Market America's turnkey system.



COMMUNITY -
I am already familiar with vertical teaming as an education professional. The concept supports collaboration versus competition. Vertical teaming works best when an solid established process can be replicated. Market America has established a vertical marketing compensation plan (e.g., BASE 10, Seven Strong and the ABC Pattern) that is WIN-WIN throughout your business organization and the maFamily of UnFranchise business owners at large... http://www.marketamerica.com/mrswaddell

The global community is not left out either... If ANY OF THIS IS MAKING SENSE to you and you live outside the USA please visit, http://global.shop.com/mrswaddell/ for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm A "Green" Diva

This post is probably TMI about me... but health and wellness are things I am passionate about from head to toe, inside and out-- to include menstrual health. Any of you heard of The DivaCup? I use to sell it at my online store. I'm now out of stock. The other day I got to thinking how long it has been since I first started using a menstrual cup in lieu of tampons. It's been about 4 years now at least. I'm sure it was either shortly before or after I got Sisterlocks Either way... it too is a decision I don't regret making much like my decision to get Sisterlocks. I had been a tampon user since a teen and had become increasingly concerned about toxic shock syndrome. Not because I had ever experienced any symptoms but I just got to wonderin' were there any OTHER options to tampons and pads. Oh the wonder of the Internet... I got to Googlin' up some stuff and lo and behold... alternatives existed and had existed for years. You may be amazed as I was that there ...

Pipe Cleaner, Spoolies, and Wrap-A-Loc Tool Sisterlocks Spiral Curls

Here are my results from using pipe cleaners, Spoolies (hair spools) and the Wrap-A-Loc tool . I only use black in case of pipe cleaner shedding. Of course, to avoid shedding issues and snagging from the inexpensive pipe cleaner, I do recommend UPGRADING to the Wrap-A-Loc Tool. (Times got a lil' tight in MY household financially so I haven't yet purchased the longer Wrap-A-Loc Tool that WOULD accommodate my new hair length. Ya gotta do what you gotta do to get stuff done, ya know... ) Click play button to see more pics. Nowadays, I only use my Spoolies and Wrap-A-Loc tools for a single strand of loc that I may have missed; but only because the amount of hair these particular size tools hold have become limited since I have more length AND thickness per loc. I just let these curls hang all day. I never broke him up at all. I really liked the look! LASHES: Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Thickening SKIN: Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Moisturizing Gel and Giovanni Organic Body C...

Lacefront Wig+Infant Child = FOOLISHNESS

Isn't she just a human baby doll... precious in all her ways?!?! Can you believe that the mom who did this to her child is quoted as saying, “It’s never too early for my baby to start looking glamorous like Beyonce!” I pray this was just a joke... poor lil baby. I read about this story here It just ain't right!!