Skip to main content

Introducing Ms.ZB -Sisterlocks Cometh!

 
CLICK TO ENLARGE PIC

3girlsmomma couldn't be any prouder right now...
Introducing my 6 year-old daughter - Ms.ZB! She has started her Sisterlocks journey. Her tests locks were installed today at Locks4Life by Master Sistapreneurer and Certified Sisterlocks Consultant, Paulette Brown.

Ms. ZB is most excited about me never raking a comb through her thick beautiful hair AGAIN!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Looking forward to her journey, I want my daughter to have Sisterlocks as well, but I'm waiting for her hair to grow in some more, because she is lacking some on her sides and in the back. I bet your daughter is super excited!
3girlsmomma said…
Brown ButtahFly, I have already caught her in the mirror singing and flippin' her head saying, "I'm so cute, I'm so cute!" (It was too precious. I immediately texted Paulette of Locks4Life about it. Paulette replied, "She was READY!")
Unknown said…
Ms.ZB is "Mickey" to me (my 3rd granddaughter). Thanks for posting the pictures of her locking process in your blog. Tell your locktechicians that I give them major kudos for their patience and talent. Mickey's thick hair is no joke! I can't wait to see the final product.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm A "Green" Diva

This post is probably TMI about me... but health and wellness are things I am passionate about from head to toe, inside and out-- to include menstrual health. Any of you heard of The DivaCup? I use to sell it at my online store. I'm now out of stock. The other day I got to thinking how long it has been since I first started using a menstrual cup in lieu of tampons. It's been about 4 years now at least. I'm sure it was either shortly before or after I got Sisterlocks Either way... it too is a decision I don't regret making much like my decision to get Sisterlocks. I had been a tampon user since a teen and had become increasingly concerned about toxic shock syndrome. Not because I had ever experienced any symptoms but I just got to wonderin' were there any OTHER options to tampons and pads. Oh the wonder of the Internet... I got to Googlin' up some stuff and lo and behold... alternatives existed and had existed for years. You may be amazed as I was that there ...

Pipe Cleaner, Spoolies, and Wrap-A-Loc Tool Sisterlocks Spiral Curls

Here are my results from using pipe cleaners, Spoolies (hair spools) and the Wrap-A-Loc tool . I only use black in case of pipe cleaner shedding. Of course, to avoid shedding issues and snagging from the inexpensive pipe cleaner, I do recommend UPGRADING to the Wrap-A-Loc Tool. (Times got a lil' tight in MY household financially so I haven't yet purchased the longer Wrap-A-Loc Tool that WOULD accommodate my new hair length. Ya gotta do what you gotta do to get stuff done, ya know... ) Click play button to see more pics. Nowadays, I only use my Spoolies and Wrap-A-Loc tools for a single strand of loc that I may have missed; but only because the amount of hair these particular size tools hold have become limited since I have more length AND thickness per loc. I just let these curls hang all day. I never broke him up at all. I really liked the look! LASHES: Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Thickening SKIN: Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Moisturizing Gel and Giovanni Organic Body C...

The New Me Behind ESandB.com

Maybe I should have reintroduced myself prior to my Sisterlocks Haircut Followup post ... since I haven't blogged for over a year at ESandB.com with any regularity. Of course, my time had been directed towards completing my doctoral studies... Now, I have PhinisheD STRONG-- graduated December 2015! * TECH TIP: Fun app used here are MomentCam and Eboticon... LOVE 'EM! Dr. 3girlsmomma  / NappNine, Ph.D. is in the house!! Instructional Technology is my expertise... If ever you need personalized support with integrating technology to realize transformative teaching and learning experiences or improved productivity leveraging technology for yourself or others... the Doctor is IN theoretically...