Skip to main content

12th ANNUAL WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE is Coming This Summer!

The Woodward Dream Cruise is the world's largest one-day celebration of car culture that attracts over 1.7 million visitors, and more than 40,000 muscle cars, street rods, custom, collector and special interest vehicles. It's a 16-mile long car show that is educational, historic and fun for all ages. There is no charge to attend the Woodward Dream Cruise. www.WoodwardDreamCruise.com

Saturday, August 19th, 2006, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. is the date and time of the Official Woodward Dream Cruise. Cruisers and spectators travel up and down a 16-mile stretch of legendary Woodward Avenue In Detroit, MI through nine communities: Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, Ferndale, Huntington Woods, Pleasant Ridge, Pontiac and Royal Oak.

Business sponsorship and support is sought at the overall event as well as on the individual participating city level. Significant exposure opportunities are provided through extensive media coverage, signage, direct consumer interaction, couponing, surveying and vending.

Guess what? Yours truly is a 2006 WDC Business Sponsor promoting Ethos Fuel Reformulator. Watch for me-- www.ecoFR.com!
[Sponsor's user id: KJBW]


Discover my birthplace the new DETROIT…don’t be fearful to check Detroit out again…

Watch for the Woodward Dream Cruise that officially takes place 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday, August 19, 2006.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm A "Green" Diva

This post is probably TMI about me... but health and wellness are things I am passionate about from head to toe, inside and out-- to include menstrual health. Any of you heard of The DivaCup? I use to sell it at my online store. I'm now out of stock. The other day I got to thinking how long it has been since I first started using a menstrual cup in lieu of tampons. It's been about 4 years now at least. I'm sure it was either shortly before or after I got Sisterlocks Either way... it too is a decision I don't regret making much like my decision to get Sisterlocks. I had been a tampon user since a teen and had become increasingly concerned about toxic shock syndrome. Not because I had ever experienced any symptoms but I just got to wonderin' were there any OTHER options to tampons and pads. Oh the wonder of the Internet... I got to Googlin' up some stuff and lo and behold... alternatives existed and had existed for years. You may be amazed as I was that there ...

Lacefront Wig+Infant Child = FOOLISHNESS

Isn't she just a human baby doll... precious in all her ways?!?! Can you believe that the mom who did this to her child is quoted as saying, “It’s never too early for my baby to start looking glamorous like Beyonce!” I pray this was just a joke... poor lil baby. I read about this story here It just ain't right!!

Pipe Cleaner, Spoolies, and Wrap-A-Loc Tool Sisterlocks Spiral Curls

Here are my results from using pipe cleaners, Spoolies (hair spools) and the Wrap-A-Loc tool . I only use black in case of pipe cleaner shedding. Of course, to avoid shedding issues and snagging from the inexpensive pipe cleaner, I do recommend UPGRADING to the Wrap-A-Loc Tool. (Times got a lil' tight in MY household financially so I haven't yet purchased the longer Wrap-A-Loc Tool that WOULD accommodate my new hair length. Ya gotta do what you gotta do to get stuff done, ya know... ) Click play button to see more pics. Nowadays, I only use my Spoolies and Wrap-A-Loc tools for a single strand of loc that I may have missed; but only because the amount of hair these particular size tools hold have become limited since I have more length AND thickness per loc. I just let these curls hang all day. I never broke him up at all. I really liked the look! LASHES: Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Thickening SKIN: Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Moisturizing Gel and Giovanni Organic Body C...