Skip to main content

Annie Lee + Obama Family = Priceless


Regardless of how I may have voted... I fully recognize the historic nature of America's 2008 Presidental Election.

Now, one of my favorite artists Annie Lee has just released another limited edition commemorative design for the historic 2008 Presidential Election. I'm certain The Annie Lee "Obama Family" - Limited Edition T-Shirt is gonna be HUGE...

Here are a few bad pics of the print from an Annie Lee showing some friends of mine attended this summer. This print depicts our new First Family. My friend and blogger Dr. Bailey [aka The Bear] is an avid Annie Lee collector.

Here's the link to the t-shirts:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320318242876
All purchases directly support the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History in my hometown- Detroit.

Check me out at MAAH... click PLAY arrow below

Comments

Titus 2 Thandi said…
I hope you meant I should tick the box at the bottomw for emailing follow up coments!I'm a bit slow when it comes to blogging!!I didn't know much about Mr Morgan, just about the hair relaxer stuff! Thanks for linking the info.I grew up thinking black people didn't invent anything!
Titus 2 Thandi said…
We swopped with a certain SLocker in the blogosphere.She asked me to send her some stuff with rooibos in it, and offered to send me the shea stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

I'm A "Green" Diva

This post is probably TMI about me... but health and wellness are things I am passionate about from head to toe, inside and out-- to include menstrual health. Any of you heard of The DivaCup? I use to sell it at my online store. I'm now out of stock. The other day I got to thinking how long it has been since I first started using a menstrual cup in lieu of tampons. It's been about 4 years now at least. I'm sure it was either shortly before or after I got Sisterlocks Either way... it too is a decision I don't regret making much like my decision to get Sisterlocks. I had been a tampon user since a teen and had become increasingly concerned about toxic shock syndrome. Not because I had ever experienced any symptoms but I just got to wonderin' were there any OTHER options to tampons and pads. Oh the wonder of the Internet... I got to Googlin' up some stuff and lo and behold... alternatives existed and had existed for years. You may be amazed as I was that there ...

Lacefront Wig+Infant Child = FOOLISHNESS

Isn't she just a human baby doll... precious in all her ways?!?! Can you believe that the mom who did this to her child is quoted as saying, “It’s never too early for my baby to start looking glamorous like Beyonce!” I pray this was just a joke... poor lil baby. I read about this story here It just ain't right!!

Pipe Cleaner, Spoolies, and Wrap-A-Loc Tool Sisterlocks Spiral Curls

Here are my results from using pipe cleaners, Spoolies (hair spools) and the Wrap-A-Loc tool . I only use black in case of pipe cleaner shedding. Of course, to avoid shedding issues and snagging from the inexpensive pipe cleaner, I do recommend UPGRADING to the Wrap-A-Loc Tool. (Times got a lil' tight in MY household financially so I haven't yet purchased the longer Wrap-A-Loc Tool that WOULD accommodate my new hair length. Ya gotta do what you gotta do to get stuff done, ya know... ) Click play button to see more pics. Nowadays, I only use my Spoolies and Wrap-A-Loc tools for a single strand of loc that I may have missed; but only because the amount of hair these particular size tools hold have become limited since I have more length AND thickness per loc. I just let these curls hang all day. I never broke him up at all. I really liked the look! LASHES: Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Thickening SKIN: Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Moisturizing Gel and Giovanni Organic Body C...