1. With a few simple tools... create your loc bun.
2. Spritz your hair with a little water and/or diluted setting lotion.
3. Gather your hair in a pony tail using one elastic.
4. Find it's center of your ponytail and place one elastic over the ends of your hair to reveal the "donut" center.
5. Add another elastic and start tucking your loc ends under the elastic. Add more elastics if necessary.
6. Use the black or pink head band elastic to just cover the elastics and catch-up any other stray ends.
If you do a neat loc bun job and USE elastics that blend with your hair color, wear the bun! Then enjoy the loc bun crimped ponytail another day.
If you are just doin' your loc bun for these crimps, it doesn't matter how it looks. This is my purpose here. Just go to bed and get up... take all of the elastics off.
Then, Good morning, loc crimped pony tail look. FABULOUS... from every angle!!