Skip to main content

Sisterlocks Meet Bookr

Oh, the things you can create on the Web... I LOVE IT!! I learned about BOOKr today. It is a site that allows you to upload pictures and add text. The pages turn like a real book. I WILL BE USING this for many other applications beyond this blog. It is such a very cool, EZ to use and fun site!!
<<<<<<< Click CORNERS of a page to turn the book's pages >>>>>>>

Alright, my Natural Journeys readers... I'm putting out a challenge. I wanna see YOU published online! Above is my "book". Recycle it by adding your own pics or create you own. Either way, send me the link to your Bookr creation. Tell your hair story!! I'll be your first reader.

To add to my book, click the banner below the book. Once there, click RECYCLE. You'll have the opportunity to add to my book there.

To create new one, click CREATE NEW here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm A "Green" Diva

This post is probably TMI about me... but health and wellness are things I am passionate about from head to toe, inside and out-- to include menstrual health. Any of you heard of The DivaCup? I use to sell it at my online store. I'm now out of stock. The other day I got to thinking how long it has been since I first started using a menstrual cup in lieu of tampons. It's been about 4 years now at least. I'm sure it was either shortly before or after I got Sisterlocks Either way... it too is a decision I don't regret making much like my decision to get Sisterlocks. I had been a tampon user since a teen and had become increasingly concerned about toxic shock syndrome. Not because I had ever experienced any symptoms but I just got to wonderin' were there any OTHER options to tampons and pads. Oh the wonder of the Internet... I got to Googlin' up some stuff and lo and behold... alternatives existed and had existed for years. You may be amazed as I was that there ...

Pipe Cleaner, Spoolies, and Wrap-A-Loc Tool Sisterlocks Spiral Curls

Here are my results from using pipe cleaners, Spoolies (hair spools) and the Wrap-A-Loc tool . I only use black in case of pipe cleaner shedding. Of course, to avoid shedding issues and snagging from the inexpensive pipe cleaner, I do recommend UPGRADING to the Wrap-A-Loc Tool. (Times got a lil' tight in MY household financially so I haven't yet purchased the longer Wrap-A-Loc Tool that WOULD accommodate my new hair length. Ya gotta do what you gotta do to get stuff done, ya know... ) Click play button to see more pics. Nowadays, I only use my Spoolies and Wrap-A-Loc tools for a single strand of loc that I may have missed; but only because the amount of hair these particular size tools hold have become limited since I have more length AND thickness per loc. I just let these curls hang all day. I never broke him up at all. I really liked the look! LASHES: Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara Thickening SKIN: Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Moisturizing Gel and Giovanni Organic Body C...

The New Me Behind ESandB.com

Maybe I should have reintroduced myself prior to my Sisterlocks Haircut Followup post ... since I haven't blogged for over a year at ESandB.com with any regularity. Of course, my time had been directed towards completing my doctoral studies... Now, I have PhinisheD STRONG-- graduated December 2015! * TECH TIP: Fun app used here are MomentCam and Eboticon... LOVE 'EM! Dr. 3girlsmomma  / NappNine, Ph.D. is in the house!! Instructional Technology is my expertise... If ever you need personalized support with integrating technology to realize transformative teaching and learning experiences or improved productivity leveraging technology for yourself or others... the Doctor is IN theoretically...